I have been given this most smashing award/list of annoying questions by the smooth, suave and erudite Spencer at @SAHDandproud v2.0.
The rules (as lifted directly!)
1. Answer the questions, if you like.
2. Link back to the blogger that nominated you, if you have time.
3. Nominate five more bloggers to receive this awesomeness, if you fancy.
4. Drop me a link here in the comments so I can come and have a nosey too, if it isn’t too much trouble.
So here goes…
1. If you could be any superhero who would you be and why?
I am torn. I want to be Super Martian Robot Girl from Yo Gabba Gabba because she has an ace name, an awesome costume and green hair, but I also want be a moustachioed Italian plumber called Mario. Super Mario if you prefer. Question- if they are the Super Mario Bros, does that mean their surname is Mario and therefore that Marios full name is Mario Mario?
2. Marmite on toast. Match made in Heaven or Hell?
Neither heaven nor hell. Marmite on toast is Margate. I go there sometimes, and like many things about it, but I wouldn’t want to live there.
3. Boris Johnson. Discuss.
4. Full-fat, semi-skimmed or skimmed?
Semi. A classic choice for those with commitment issues.
5. Bum exercises. Squats, lunges or sofa?
I once spent a night in a squat. It was not unpleasant. I try not to lunge at people, as I find, unless you are both in the appropriate fencing attire, it scares them. Sofas, I like them a lot.
That’s me done, except choosing who to share the lovely with….