- Shoes are not food.
- Houmous and grated carrot sandwiches are a delicious and healthy lunch. They are not a new type of flooring.
- You cannot live on quavers alone.
- Beakers are for drinking from, not for creating fun carpet puddles.
- You do HAVE to have a clean nappy a few times a day, please accept this and stop wriggling away screeching while it is being done. It is not torture designed to annoy you. It is so your bottom does not rot.
- 'NO' is a useful word. But it is not the answer to every question. Especially ones where you actually mean yes.
- You have a large quantity of colourful and fun toys, so please stop raiding the bin for things to play with.
- Books are thrilling. Perhaps not the same four sentence book thirteen times in a row tho. Are you ready for Douglas Adams yet?
- The Hoover is not out to get you.
- It is traditional to sleep in your own bed with your head pointing at the top and your feet pointing at the bottom. Not sideways in mine.
I am sure there will be more. But that is today's lesson done. Now have a nap and dream of happy things,