In précis here are the 6 things and whether I have done anything about doing them....
1) Have first ever massage. All booked in at the Center Parcs Spa as part of our holiday there in a few weeks. Am having a hot stone massage. Whatever that is.
2) Buy Matching Undies to celebrate reaching goal weight. Um. Well. Haven't reached goal weight. In fact haven't gone back on the diet since before Christmas. Am starting this week tho, honest, on account of the Center Parcs holiday requiring swimming costume in public-ness.
3) Visit Gallery/Exhibition. Am going to London with my eldest at the beginning of June, and we have pencilled in a visit to the Tate Modern for the Sunday morning.
4) See a show. Yes! Have tickets for The Rocky Horror Show in May. Am going with my oldest mate, we used to watch the film when we were bunking off school, so I am looking forward to reliving old times seeing it live. No, I am not going to wear the full get up, but I will attempt a small nod in the general direction. Perhaps a corset-y top with jeans, and maybe a bit more lippy than usual!
5) Go to a football match. Not yet. It's too cold still. Yes, I am a fair weather fan!
6) Write a piece of short fiction, and publish it here. Now this is the one that scares me. The others are all fun experiences to remind me of life outside the toddler zone. This one is actually a mental stretch, and I have no idea where to even start.
SO, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
In a 'Whose Line Is It Anyway' type styley, will you please leave a few key words in the comments?! I would like suggestions for Genre, Location and Subject Matter. EG Horror Bananas on the Moon or A Romance with satchels in Papua New Guinea. I will write down all the suggestions for each category , put them in 3 rather fetching hats and pick them out at random. Whatever I get will be my starting point. Could be brilliant, or a disaster, or both. So pop down what you think be it comedy or disaster, school teachers or spaceships, home or away, and I will see where it takes me!