1) I am a Gooner. I likes a bit of football, and I loves me The Arsenal. Tony Adams, Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp- lawdy bless them all and their cotton knee high socks. Admittedly we could do with them all being a few years younger and still playing for us. But still....
2) When I was somewhere about the age of three, my parents took me to visit Osborne House, I obviously liked it as I then insisted on wearing a gown and crown for several weeks and only answered to the name Victoria. This has led to my other half referring to me affectionately as Queenie.
3) I can't drive, but I love vintage classic cars. Especially convertibles with shiny chrome and seats with different coloured piping. I want to don a leopard print headscarf, and enormous pair of tortoise shell sunglasses, and bomb down country lanes blasting out dirty rock'n'roll.
4) Staying on the topic cars, I hate cars with eyelashes. What is that about? I don't put false eyelashes on myself, let alone inanimate objects. False moustaches are a different matter and improve the look of anything.
|Demented Ginger Tache Cisco.|
It is a good look.
5) I am a sucker for a medical drama. House is my favourite, but I will even watch Holby. I reckon that in an emergency situation I could operate a defibrillator. My advice to you is to never have a heart attack in my vicinity just in case I try.
6) Speaking of House, I have a large girly crush on Hugh Laurie. Of course he is at his finest as the obstreperous House, but is still a hottie when he is playing the blues. I draw the line at Prince George tho.
7) I have been seen out in public dressed as a Nun in my no longer secret identity of Mother F, one of the Mother Superiors of the Nuns of Lushotology. Enough said.
|Spot the Cisco!|
9) I find it very hard to think of anything to write about myself. For example if I had to write a list of, say 11 things about me, I would get stumped by number 9 and have to pad out the list with things such as this sentence right here. It was this or my cheese preferences. I steered away from the cheddar.
10) I got down to the final twenty in Pop Stars the Rivals. I was very nearly in Girls Aloud. But I was pipped at the post by that Tweedy cow.
11) In any list I write, number ten will always be utter bullshit. A total fabrication. But I will always own up in number 11.
TA_DA!!!!!! DONE! That was hard work wasn't it, but thank you for sticking with me to the end of that rather shoddy list. Turns out I am not very interesting. Things that almost made the list include- my favourite crisp shape (square) and the fact that I have Wurzel Gummidges autograph. I am shockingly dull. There should be an award for that!!
Speaking of awards- nominations are open in the MADS (Mum and Dad blog awards), I have submitted my form, after much deliberation as there are so many blogs I love, but if you fancy nominating me, I qualify for the New Blog category, but would be delighted to be nominated in any category you felt I was worthy of. You can find the nomination form here. Unfortunately there isn't a 'talks the most shit' category, as that is the one I feel I would be at the front of the field in!!
As I have combined the Liebster and Inspirational awards together I am not going to make anyone in particular join in- but I will mention here just a few of the blogs that I think are more than worthy of your nominations in various categories in the MADS, do check them out, and if any of them would like to join in with the above then you all deserve every award going, so grab the badges and get listing facts!!
Adventures of a Middle-Aged Matron
Mum Of Three World
An Exeter Mum
3 Children and It
Family Four Fun
Lulastic and the Hippyshake
And of course the lovely Kat who nominated me, and that list is by no means exhaustive, but this post would be pages long if I included all the awesomes out there! Now you can see why it took me hours of deliberation to get my votes cast!! Anyway, have a read of the marvellous people above, I love them all!