Reasons to have tantrums. Part 1.
- Because you don’t want to clean your teeth.
- Because you don’t want to stop cleaning your teeth.
- Because Mummy won’t let you eat toothpaste for breakfast.
- Because you are bored of the whole tooth brushing debacle. (That one was mine)
- Because you are not allowed to eat the hairbrush.
- Because you want your shoes put on.
- Because you want your shoes taken off.
- Because shoes exist.
- Because Mummy banged her head against the wall.
- Because you are not allowed to fall off the back of the sofa.
- Because you are not a duck.
- Because the duck you chased flew away.
- Because the duck looked at you in a funny way.
Because you are small, and the world is a big and baffling place,
Thank goodness the smiles still far outweigh the tears,