Tonsils Wrongsils.

Tonsils.
Bastard Gone Wrongsils.
Covered In Pustules.
Doctor Supplies Pills.

Ill boys.
Poorly In Pain Boys.
Not Playing With Their Toys.
Empty Of Joy Boys.
Medicine.
Calpol High Brings Grin.
Ice Cream For Dinner – WIN.
Mummy Needs Gin.
Tonsils.
Mine Are Long Gone-sils.
What Is The Point-sils?
Of Tonsils.
Wrongsils
‘Wrongsils’
Tonsillitis has brought down the second child in a week. What is the point of sodding bastard tonsils? I haven’t had any since I was 8 and I cannot think of a single situation caused by the lack thereof. Tonsillitis is very painful, it was so sad last week to watch Syd crying in pain with it. And now Max has it. He is a bit older, and a bit braver, but is still in a lot of pain. Tonsillitis sucks. Wrongsils – you are on my list…you have been warned.

Miss Cisco

Share:

16 Comments

1. Hussy London June 3, 2013 / 12:02 pm

OOOh No !
    Tonsils really can be a pain.
    Had mine removed at 23 y.o. … and passed the aged of being happy to have an excuse to over-indulge on ice-cream 😉
    The nurse at the hospital kind me brought me some bread and chocolate spread for breakfast LOL

• Sonya Cisco June 3, 2013 / 1:08 pm

gosh, 23 is old for tonsils out isnt it! Mind you, when I was a kid they just whipped more or less everybodies out I think, they are not quite so eager these days!

2. Older Mum June 3, 2013 / 4:05 pm

Oh no….. hope your boys get better soon! I don’t understand what they are for either???? Fab poem – really made me laugh! X.

• Sonya Cisco June 3, 2013 / 8:02 pm

Syd already on mend, and hopefully Max won’t be far behind- such a nasty bug tho, really painful. And am glad my poem amused you, I like to bring a smile, even when complaining! :)

3. Mammasaurus June 3, 2013 / 4:24 pm

I too am tonsil-less but remember the pain well, poor Syd and Max :( x

• Sonya Cisco June 3, 2013 / 8:02 pm

Really nasty.poor chaps. Still, ice cream for dinner is always a bonus!

4. SarahMummy June 3, 2013 / 4:44 pm

Ouch, your poor boys! I’ve never had it myself, but my poor girl had it three times in the space of four months when she was only 2. And she was SO ill. She still has the damn things intact though. On the plus side, that’s a great poem. x

• Sonya Cisco June 3, 2013 / 8:03 pm

Yes, Syd was rotten with it last week, was touch and go as to whether I would get away at the weekend, but luckily they both saved the worst of it for either side of the girls getaway- bless them!!

5. BavarianSojourn June 4, 2013 / 9:27 am

Poor boys, yep not much good in tonsils, hope all is well now (loved the poem though!)… :)

• Sonya Cisco June 4, 2013 / 10:19 am

One is better, the other is still on the ice cream! Thank you x

6. Galina Varese June 4, 2013 / 10:10 am

Poor guys and poor you,hope they are on the mend now. Loved your poem and laughed at your tags too.

• Sonya Cisco June 4, 2013 / 10:21 am

They will soon be fine, and glad you like the tags, can’t resist using them for comedy value sometimes! :)

7. Kate @craftsonsea June 4, 2013 / 6:52 pm

Dear Tonsils,
    You are utter bastards.
    Love Kate x
    Hope your boys recover soon, I still have mine and they are RUBBISH :(

• Sonya Cisco June 5, 2013 / 11:40 am

Both better now thanks, I can’t say I miss mine! :)

8. Jess Palmer June 21, 2013 / 1:13 pm

Aw I am sorry about your boys but bloody hell this made me laugh! Wrongsils!!!! That’s SO my sense of humour!!!! I actually feel like i want to get tonsilitis just so i can moan about my wrongsils! (Obvs i don’t really!). Funnnnnnnyyyy!XX

9. Pingback: Tonsils Wrongsils. | LAB