Hooray! Its finally bloody here, I am now 40 and can get on with enjoying my life without the burdens and frivolities of youth, to celebrate I bring you songs and a chance to win a prize- whoop!
Firstly, here are my favourite songs about getting older….
Pulp – Help The Aged
Love Pulp, love these lyrics. Epic.
David Bowie – Changes
Because time may change me, but I can’t trace time. Whatever that means.
Billy Bragg – Brickbat
Love the line-
Green Day -The Grouch
Because being cantankerous is the BEST bit of getting old.
The Who – My Generation
Age is all in the mind, and in my mind I am never going to get old. Nope. Not me. I will never discuss the price of biscuits, or how young policemen look nowadays. (I have already done BOTH those things, and I am actively looking forward to a blue rinse. But you know, I won’t get old old. Not yet anyway…)
As it is a special birthday, I have a special treat for you lot. One of you can win a 2GB shiny blue Apple iPod shuffle. Because shuffle seems appropriate for my new found elderly status! Just fill in the rafflecopter form below, making sure you do the first mandatory entry, and the winner will be picked at random on the 9th of August!
Love Miss Cisco XXX
- open to over 18′s only
- open to UK residents only
- The prize consists of 1 x 2gb Blue Apple iPod shuffle. No alternatives are available.
- The winner will be contacted by me shortly after the draw closes to obtain details so that I may arrange delivery of their prize.
- The winner must respond within 7 days or a new winner will be drawn.
- The draw closes at midnight on the 08/08/2013