If like me the school holidays is leaving your purse full of nothing but lint, then you could do worse than to hunt through your drawers for your old mobile phones. Lots of us get upgraded regularly via our contracts, then we embrace our shiny new handsets, and leave the old ones gathering dust. These days there are lots of companies out there who will buy these old phones from you, giving you a bit of spending money, and clearing valuable space in drawers.
SellMyMobile.com will look across all of the phone recycling companies for you, and give you a breakdown of the prices offered for your particular piece of equipment. It is quite amazing how much the difference can be- I upgraded to an iPhone in June, and I checked on the SellMyMobile site and the prices offered for my old HTC wildfire by different companies ranged from £9 to £24* – quite a difference! You can also check how you would receive payment and the times involved, to make sure you get the deal that is right for you.
They would love you to give their comparison site a try, and as an enticement, they are offering my lovely readers the chance to enter a draw to win a £40 Amazon voucher, simply for checking the best price available for their old phone. To enter the prize draw fill in the rafflecopter form below. Make sure you answer the first question by visiting the SellMyMobile website, and leaving a comment telling me your handset and the best available price for it, you can then opt to gain some extra entries by completing the other tasks if you wish.
Love Miss Cisco XXX
- open to over 18’s only
- open to UK residents only
- The mandatory blog comment entry must be completed for others entries to be valid.
- The prize consists of a £40 Amazon Voucher and will be supplied by SellMyMobile.com. No alternatives are available.
- The winner will be contacted by me shortly after the draw closes to obtain details so that SellMyMobile.com may arrange their prize.
- The winner must respond within 7 days or a new winner will be drawn.
- The draw closes at midnight on the 25/08/2013