Yup – more brownies – we just can’t get enough of them at the moment! This time I went for chocolate orange flavour – and they were utterly delicious and are sadly long gone. I will be making these again without a doubt!
- 100g cocoa powder
- 250g butter
- 450g light brown sugar
- 200g self-raising flour
- 3 large eggs
- 100g orange flavoured chocolate
- 1 tsp of orange extract
- In a pan over a low heat, melt the butter then stir in the cocoa powder, orange flavoured chocolate and sugar. Continue to heat slowly until all has melted and combined.
- Allow this to cool for a few minutes before adding the eggs 1 at a time.
- Stir in the flour.
- Pour mix into a brownie tray and cook in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for approx 35-45 mins - until the top is crisp and the inside is slightly soft but not liquid.
- Allow to cool in the tin then cut into squares.
I loved these – I always forget what a delicious combo chocolate and orange are. Another tasty addition to my brownie recipe collection. Do you have a favourite brownie flavour?
Love Miss Cisco XXX