Teenagers and young people are getting a hard time of it lately. Often accused on mass of anti-social behaviour, under the threat of removal of benefits, and in one of the hardest job markets for young people we have ever seen. The teenagers I know are kind, polite, hard-working and often giggly. And they have ambitions that they need all the help they can get to achieve. One in five young people are currently looking for work, so it is great to see an initiative from vInspired offering them free tips and tricks for getting that job.
vInspired is a charity dedicated to helping young people from all walks of life reach their potential. In the past 5 years vInspired have created over 1 million opportunities for young people to volunteer, laying the foundation for future enterprise and employment. Today they launch their Job Jumpstarter Pack – a free downloadable resource that aims to help this generation to improve their chances in the employment market.
The FREE pack includes:
* CV templates and tips to help them make a great first impression.
* An interview checklist, test questions and answers to come across as confident and competent.
* Application form advice to get noticed for the right reasons.
* Advice on building a LinkedIn profile to build networks
* How to get voluntary experience through vInspired, giving them the experience to get their dream job
* Plus inspiring real life stories from people who’ve been in their shoes, plus online awareness advice and more
My eldest is seventeen years old, and hopes to go onto University in 18 months time, but these days qualifications alone are not enough to guarantee a job. This pack gives young people real advice that they can use to help improve their chances of success, and inspiration from those who have gone before them. vInspired also offer a range of volunteering opportunities for young people, to help them gain that all important work experience.
You can download your FREE copy of the Job Jumpstarter pack here:-
And visit vInspired.org to find out more about all they have to offer young people.
Love Miss Cisco XXX